At Stratford University employees take enormous pride in their work and the work of the University. Stratford is not just your next job -- it is a career where employees find their true calling and feel tremendous joy in making a difference in the lives of others. Every employee is empowered and encouraged to contribute innovative ideas to enhance the student experience and learning outcomes. This is made evident by our motto, “Changing lives, one student at a time.” Visit our University blog at http://www.stratford.edu/blog
Your contributions will include:
* Participate in an environment where people love to come to work.
* Inspire students from diverse backgrounds to achieve their highest potential.
* Engage students with your amazing communication skills
* Create and deliver quality, competency-based educational programs that meet the needs of employers in high demand professions.
* Promote student success by inspiring them to engage in the learning process.
* Guide students to master competencies required for life-long learning and career success
* Uphold our most important goal – teaching, mentoring, embracing and enabling our students to achieve their education and career goals.
* Doctorate Degree in in field of hospitality required. Doctorate degree in business also considered with a minimum 18 credit hours in hospitality-related courses.
* Record of successful working relationships with internal and external constituencies.
* Teaching, research, and community service experience