Required Education and Experience:
- Proven track record in (1) building and maintaining relationships with funders and securing CEU grant funding or (2) working as a provider of CEU grant funding
- Experience with Performance Improvement/Quality Improvement CEU initiatives preferred
- Experience in industry CEU, accreditation, or as a non-accredited provider of CEU a plus
- An earned doctorate from an accredited institution. Substantial experience in a higher education leadership position, and actively pursuing a doctorate degree, will be considered in lieu of a completed doctorate degree.
- 5 or more years of senior level leadership and experience in higher education, ideally supporting academic development.
- Significant experience in the development and administration of curriculum, budget, personnel management, strategic planning, and the use of technology in higher education.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of continuing professional education programs, including strategic business planning, comprehensive needs assessment, program design/development, program delivery, technology and evaluation.
- Considerable knowledge of and skill in defining and designing projects, monitoring costs, quality and on-time performance of project activities using standard project management techniques.
- Skill in facilitation, team building, collaborative problem solving, conflict resolution, and systems/process development.
- Skill in contracting with educational vendors and consultants and managing projects to successful completion and in evaluating vendor, provider, or consultant-provided educational products/projects, negotiating and managing service agreements of vendors and consultants.
- Skill in negotiation and active listening.
- Demonstrated skill in developing and monitoring revenue/expense budgets to achieve fiscal performance goals.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
- Ability to coordinate a diverse resource pool, to interact effectively in an individual membership environment, recognize and identify member concerns, analyze issues and concepts to correctly state a problem and develop recommended solutions.
- Experience and skill in writing/editing and public speaking. Ability to mentor and manage direct reports.
- Demonstrated experience with academic strategic planning, strong fiscal management linking resource allocation to planning and priorities, data-driven decision-making and leading the ongoing efforts in support of accreditation standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified
Stratford University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
“Changing Lives…One Student at a Time”