- Participate in an environment where people love to come to work.
- Inspire students from diverse backgrounds to achieve their highest potential.
- Engage students with your amazing communication skills
- Create and deliver quality, competency-based educational programs that meet the needs of employers in high demand professions.
- Promote student success by inspiring them to engage in the learning process.
- Guide students to master competencies required for life-long learning and career success
- Uphold our most important goal – teaching, mentoring, embracing and enabling our students to achieve their education and career goals.
- Earned Master's Degree in related field is preferred. A Bachelor's degree will also be considered.
- Record of successful working relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Teaching, research, and community service experience.
- Flexibility in schedule preferred.
- Must be a certified CMA or RMA
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed