Passion…Inspiration…Innovation…Do you live by those? If yes, read on...
At Stratford University employees take enormous pride in their work and the work of the University. Stratford is not just your next job - it is a career where employees find their true calling and feel tremendous joy in making a difference in the lives of others. Every employee is empowered and encouraged to contribute innovative ideas to enhance the student experience and learning outcomes. This is made evident by our motto, “Changing lives, one student at a time.” Visit our University blog at http://www.stratford.edu/blog
Do you have true passion for making a difference in the lives of others, through the delivery of competency-based educational programs? Are you a hard-charger, able to inspire your students to achieve beyond expectations? Do you spend time thinking of new ways to excite and enthrall students?
The Adjunct Faculty Member is expected to work collaboratively with the Program Director, Campus Dean and academic support programs to facilitate student success and strengthen the reputation of the university by promoting excellence through curriculum development and delivery. Active participation in departmental, campus and college committees is required.
- Participate in an environment where people love to come to work.
- Inspire students from diverse backgrounds to achieve their highest potential.
- Engage students with your amazing communication skills
- Create and deliver quality, competency-based educational programs that meet the needs of employers in high demand professions.
- Promote student success by inspiring them to engage in the learning process.
- Guide students to master competencies required for life-long learning and career success
- Uphold our most important goal – teaching, mentoring, embracing and enabling our students to achieve their education and career goals.
- Earned Doctorate Degree in related field is required.
- Record of successful working relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Teaching, research, and community service experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed